ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums
ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums
ruthless Vatos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ruthless Vatos

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should peregrine(virtual) join -:rV:-?

Go down 

Should peregrine(virtual) join -:rV:-
Yes
Should peregrine(virtual) join -:rV:-? Vote_lcap40%Should peregrine(virtual) join -:rV:-? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Should peregrine(virtual) join -:rV:-? Vote_lcap60%Should peregrine(virtual) join -:rV:-? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
peregrine

Should peregrine(virtual) join -:rV:-? Empty
PostSubject: Should peregrine(virtual) join -:rV:-?   Should peregrine(virtual) join -:rV:-? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:47 pm

Heya. I'm starting this poll myself to find out how good an impression I left with you guys. If it is going good, I'll go ahead with the trial and cross my fingers. Very Happy If it is not(which I hope not), then I'll assume I was rejected and disappear. Sad Thanks for your opinion, guys!
(And don't worry, I wouldn't be so despicable as to vote for myself Razz)
Back to top Go down

Should peregrine(virtual) join -:rV:-?
Page 1 of 1