ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums

ruthless Vatos

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The irony about -:rV:-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peregrine

The irony about -:rV:- Empty
PostSubject: The irony about -:rV:-   The irony about -:rV:- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:56 pm

You know what is so ironic about -:rV:-? Once, you people were talking about being the best clan that 'ever walked the earth'. But recently, I noticed that you people have become so desperate for members that you recruit noobs.
Examples:
1. Gametype
2. Ghost
3. Mitch
Seriously, I think you people should revise your membership standards if you really wanna be the best clan that 'ever walked the earth'.
Back to top Go down
banG
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: The irony about -:rV:-   The irony about -:rV:- Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:09 pm

I think you know as well as I do that we will never become the best clan that ever walked the earth. That statement im sure was made as a joke. rv like in sof2 just like playing for mere enjoyment of the game and winning is a bonus. Who we decide to add to clan is our own choice and has nothing to do with you so mind ya biznez.

Your being a little childish now giving as much abuse as you can towards our clan for cutting you loose which was your own doing, must be time for a \chillpill RELAX and get over it.
Back to top Go down
banG
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: The irony about -:rV:-   The irony about -:rV:- Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:01 pm

I've never had a problem with you before virtual but from your dribble now days I can see why you were kicked and am glad
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin
|2eS!N

PostSubject: Re: The irony about -:rV:-   The irony about -:rV:- Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:29 pm

Virtual you say your 18 years old but you act like your 8 years old and What biznes is of you who we recruit.These guys you speak off are actualy good players unlike you always with a negetive ratio.
Back to top Go down
http://rvgamers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The irony about -:rV:-   The irony about -:rV:- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The irony about -:rV:-
Page 1 of 1