ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums

ruthless Vatos

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The irony about -:rV:-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bot
Killing spree

PostSubject: The irony about -:rV:-   Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:14 pm

Nah. I don't say this things because you people kick me out of the clan. Even if I was still in the clan, I would still bring this up. And yeah, I never knew how -:rV:- was like in SOF2, so I can't really judge how it works. As for me having negative ratios, I guess you never got what I said to you in the past; I DON"T EVEN TRY. (Well, except in trials, wars, scrims etc.) And I already admitted that I was 13 both in game and forum, so GET OVER IT. These people that I mention are really not up to the -:rV:- standard which I know of previously, in my opinion, so I just put up a suggestion here. Don't know why you people get so aggressive over this matter. >.>
Back to top Go down
Oprah'sJocks
Killing spree

PostSubject: Re: The irony about -:rV:-   Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:42 pm

Maybe you are right. I did think new people were supposed to vs two of us or something to judge 'worthiness'. So it didn't really matter how they play in the servers. I haven't seen that happening at all.

Saying that, when you are wearing the RV tag you should be in the top 3 or 4 on the map. Not including Res. Because when you are wearing the tags you are representing us as a clan, not just yourself. So comments like "Terror can I have your babies" in the last scrim makes us all look noob/childish. That's why I don't wear the RV tags, 'cause I am frequently doing shit or very shit 'cause I am preoccupied with something else whilst I am playing. But people don't know that, and if I was wearing the RV tags all they would see is RV doing shit.

I don't know if this really answers shit but anyway...
Back to top Go down
banG
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: The irony about -:rV:-   Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:48 pm

Are you serious? :S so you want us to predict our ratios before we enter server then add/remove tags accordingly? or are you saying if we are under top 3-4 in server to remove tags? bit strange that one, military styles, look sharp
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The irony about -:rV:-   Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:02 am

All new recruits have gone through new procedures, Which they have to challenge 3 members from clan and win a minimum of 2/3 in order to get into clan. 3/3 would be better, but its a bit unfair i think. I would like all members to do Well in the public servers. But i know we cannot be in the zone all the time and be on top all the time. But that doesn't mean that you do shit everytime only say your going to try in the wars/scrims and do well there. If you cannot keep up 50% of the times in public servers then you won't do any better in wars/scrims as you say virtual. In the whole time i seen you play i can only say that i have only seen you have a 1/1 ratio or better like 3 times max virtual. As for Oj not seeing the procedures been carried out, Well they are mate. Iam making sure of it Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://rvgamers.forumotion.com
trick
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: The irony about -:rV:-   Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:16 am

just letting you know this is just a game. we can't be in top 3-4 players every map how do we know how our ratios are gonna be like oj your aren't in top 3-4 hardly ever =/ I'm not as well
and I'm not sure if it was me who said i want terrors babies but i don't know if you have ever heard of a joke?
if use are all gonna be serious and have to be "PRO" then I'm out i don't play a game over the net to be told i HAVE to be in the top 4 on the map thats bullshit.
I'm not the best player out there but i have fun and i have been mates with resin for ages but really resin is oj the new leader he seems to do alot of bossing around for someone who was caught hacking in sof2
great leader he must be.
so if we all don't try our HARDEST with rv tags on you gonna kick well do it and then you will have no players.
oj do you LIVE for this game if you look bad are you gonna cry?
what the fuck is wrong with you?
make rv look bad haha fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
banG
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: The irony about -:rV:-   Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:43 am

I totally agree with trick on this. I thought it was all about having fun, yet now we have the pressure on us to perform which will most probly make us play worse. I really don't think that this is how it should be handled with all these strict rules, different rv from the one of old. anyways not that im on much anymore but may also leave due to the new membership criteria.

Last edited by banG on Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trick
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: The irony about -:rV:-   Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:25 am

well said^^
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The irony about -:rV:-   Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:16 am

Mate as i said i don't expect anyone to be on top of their game all the time, i just want members to wear tag the correct way when in server. We are still about fun not strict as you think or as oj puts it. Oj please mate i know your trying to help but please don't take me wrong We are about fun and if we have fun we can play good, we don't need to be saying we need to stay on top of everygame and if you cannot stay there to rename urself. So not as to make rV look bad. Lots of clan know about us now and they know we can play a good game if we have fun so we don't need to start to put pressure on players. At the moment theres only one leader and one captain and thats me. So don't try And make rules up please. As tiss trick have been with me for a long time and i am good friends with and i don't want them to leave.
Back to top Go down
banG
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: The irony about -:rV:-   Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:46 am

I agree on the part where we can act more mature in servers and not make our clan look like immature little prats, i'm probly the worst culprit . Cool will be on my best behaviour. I know your just trying to help improve the clan and can see where your coming from, but its not my style.
Back to top Go down
trick
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: The irony about -:rV:-   Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:08 am

its true me and tiss fuck around heaps but we are just having fun oj is making this sound like a job were you gotta do you BEST and get the BEST ratio you can every game?
i guess if ya dont want me doing shit like that i will just alias
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The irony about -:rV:-   Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:08 pm

LOl alias i never use any other but my own no point changes nothing.
Back to top Go down
trick
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: The irony about -:rV:-   Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:40 pm

resin wants my penis gfx card next week = i win
Back to top Go down
Oprah'sJocks
Killing spree

PostSubject: Re: The irony about -:rV:-   Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:31 am

lol people takin my comments a little too seriously I'm thinkin.....ahah I'm in it for fun that's why I play. I have no complaints with any of you older dudes I was more directing the whole thing at virtual, rev, ghost. Think of when we were in school and they wouldn't let you fuck around, even outside of school, if you're in your school uniform. Same same. I'm not tryin to make rules or give the wrong impression. And it was rev who said the babies comment....your safe Trick lol
Back to top Go down
trick
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: The irony about -:rV:-   Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:48 am

i do think i said it =/ but im not sure so mayb not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The irony about -:rV:-   

Back to top Go down

The irony about -:rV:-
Page 1 of 1