ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums
ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums
ruthless Vatos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ruthless Vatos

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friendly against kma ctf A team.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smurfy
Killing spree
smurfy

Friendly against kma ctf A team. Empty
PostSubject: Friendly against kma ctf A team.   Friendly against kma ctf A team. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:44 am

hey myself and dixon have set up a friendly ctf scrim with kma's best

i do expect you to be there unless yu have told myself dixon or resin taht yu can not make it.....

it will be on the 2nd of december aka 2moz at 9 30 aest....... we will probs use kma scrim sever for this event.

Thankyou.

-:rV:-SmurFy=|v7.
Back to top Go down
Dixon
Killing spree
Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Friendly against kma ctf A team.   Friendly against kma ctf A team. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:10 pm

Team so far:
Dixon
Smurfy
Tea
who else is interested
Back to top Go down
https://rvgamers.forumotion.com
smurfy
Killing spree
smurfy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly against kma ctf A team.   Friendly against kma ctf A team. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:35 am

tea cant make it so atm its a 3v8+ lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly against kma ctf A team.   Friendly against kma ctf A team. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly against kma ctf A team.
Page 1 of 1