ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums
ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums
ruthless Vatos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ruthless Vatos

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trick
Dominating

ZZZZZZZZZZZ Empty
PostSubject: ZZZZZZZZZZZ   ZZZZZZZZZZZ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:19 pm

is this going ahead or not resin?
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin
|2eS!N

ZZZZZZZZZZZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZ   ZZZZZZZZZZZ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Mate i will play more than i have been and i will support you in the reawakening of rV im good to play most nights on week days till 10pm AEST and on friday and saturday i can stay up late if ya want to start setting up scrims i think so far were good for that.
but so far theres me you illu nate dixon and maybe madman and who ever else you want as i didn't want to recruit anyone as i thought you wanted to do the recruiting. But i can if ya want me too?
Back to top Go down
https://rvgamers.forumotion.com
trick
Dominating

ZZZZZZZZZZZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZ   ZZZZZZZZZZZ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:35 am

don't think i'm gonna have the time as i will be moving away soon.
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin
|2eS!N

ZZZZZZZZZZZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZ   ZZZZZZZZZZZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:11 am

Geez mate you move more than anyone i know. Anyway We will still be wearing tag =D as i wont be joining any other clams Razz .
Back to top Go down
https://rvgamers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

ZZZZZZZZZZZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZ   ZZZZZZZZZZZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZZZZZZZZZZZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ruthless Vatos :: -:rV:- :: Breaking News-
Jump to: