ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums

ruthless Vatos

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peregrine's reapplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peregrine

Peregrine's reapplication Empty
PostSubject: Peregrine's reapplication   Peregrine's reapplication Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:30 am

Name -Jimmy

Age -13

Old Clans - -:rV:- Razz

Old Names- Virtual

How Long You've Played For - A year or so

Why We Should Recruit you - No idea. Depends on you people.

Ever Hacked -Nope.

Last edited by peregrine on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
banG
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: Peregrine's reapplication   Peregrine's reapplication Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:44 am

hai virtual gl mate
Back to top Go down
trick
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: Peregrine's reapplication   Peregrine's reapplication Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:18 am

hey virtual mate

you arent joiing you fducking 10 year old you are soo fucking annoying just fuck off idiot
Back to top Go down
peregrine

PostSubject: Re: Peregrine's reapplication   Peregrine's reapplication Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:50 pm

Hmm...Seems that my application was ignored...Oh well! Razz Annddd what?! What the f*** did I do? And I'm so not 10...>.>
So whatever trick, if you don't support this application, just tell me. You don't have to put it so crudely?
Back to top Go down
Oprah'sJocks
Killing spree

PostSubject: Re: Peregrine's reapplication   Peregrine's reapplication Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:26 pm

I'll f1 ya little buddy. Unfortunately being a bit young as you are when you hang around older people they expect you to act like them.

If you do me a favour and think for 5 seconds before you say every comment I reckon you could be a wicked player!

gl little killa
Back to top Go down
peregrine

PostSubject: Re: Peregrine's reapplication   Peregrine's reapplication Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:35 pm

Oprah'sJocks wrote:
I'll f1 ya little buddy. Unfortunately being a bit young as you are when you hang around older people they expect you to act like them.

If you do me a favour and think for 5 seconds before you say every comment I reckon you could be a wicked player!

gl little killa
Thanks for the compliment, mate. I'll try my best. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
banG
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: Peregrine's reapplication   Peregrine's reapplication Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:27 am

Thumbs up here mate. Trick gtfo you homofgtshitfuckerpoopusheranallovershitcunthackingcunt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peregrine's reapplication   Peregrine's reapplication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peregrine's reapplication
Page 1 of 1