ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums
ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums
ruthless Vatos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ruthless Vatos

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Challenge from Virtual Army...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Permanent

Challenge from Virtual Army... Empty
PostSubject: Challenge from Virtual Army...   Challenge from Virtual Army... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:23 am

Hey this is vA.| Permanent but you can just call me Leon : P. I’m here to challenge you fella's to a clan war due to our clan has been very keen to vs. your clan for a while now. We are currently ranked #3 on the GA ladder and after hopefully this Sunday, Monday or Tuesday we will be ranked #2 with a win over =3=. I'm posting this thread so you guys get the message that we are interested in vsing your clan and if so make the challenge on the GA ladder and let’s get this ball rolling. If interested can clan leader(s) email me at leon_lister@hotmail.com.

Cheers fella’s and good luck in the GA ladder.
Back to top Go down

Challenge from Virtual Army...
Page 1 of 1