ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums
ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums
ruthless Vatos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ruthless Vatos

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elmo's Application :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elmo

Elmo's Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Elmo's Application :)   Elmo's Application :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:44 am

Greetings Guys this is Elmo from Urban Terror I Don't Know What To Write So Here I Go, I Was Told To Apply By Dixon A Good Bum Buddy Of Mine rabbit

AGE:I'm 12 But I'm Very Good Don't Gudge Me On My Age.... Pwease Very Happy

Old Clans: ESD,sB,Bear*,nk,!LF! And Many More (rofl Cant Remember)

Name:Well My In game Name Is Elmo But RL name is [Ari]<-- Very Happy

Ive Played For A While And Ive Noticed How Good rV Are, Before I Think You Had alot Of Talent But Were Hiding Ur Real Skill In The Dark But Now I See How Powerful Your Clan Really Is And That Is Why A Want To Join And Because YOU ALL RULE WOOOOOOT GO DIXON

cheers lol!
Have I Hacked?: No But Some People Think I Do But I Take That As A Compliament XD

Sex: I Am A Male

P.S. I Just Wanted To Say P.S. Very Happy lawl Hope You Let ME Join Guys Razz farao
Back to top Go down
Dixon
Killing spree
Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Elmo's Application :)   Elmo's Application :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:15 am

Hey man nice to see you found your way to our forums good luck with your application cheers
Back to top Go down
https://rvgamers.forumotion.com
Elmo

PostSubject: Re: Elmo's Application :)   Elmo's Application :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:49 am

XD
Back to top Go down
Elmo

PostSubject: Re: Elmo's Application :)   Elmo's Application :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:43 am

Just So You Guys Know I Have An

afro

XD
Back to top Go down
Elmo

PostSubject: Re: Elmo's Application :)   Elmo's Application :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:15 am

This is my ofictial pulling my app out sorry guys its just that dixon left and that basicly only reason i joined i still love you all and i hope you feel the same way special sorry to res <3 and nathan <3 Very Happy Bye guys

Sad
Back to top Go down
Elmo

PostSubject: Re: Elmo's Application :)   Elmo's Application :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:15 am

SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin
|2eS!N

PostSubject: Re: Elmo's Application :)   Elmo's Application :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:54 pm

No probs m8
Back to top Go down
https://rvgamers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elmo's Application :)   Elmo's Application :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elmo's Application :)
Page 1 of 1