ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums
ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums
ruthless Vatos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ruthless Vatos

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PuPPeT's aplication

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PuPPeT

PuPPeT's aplication Empty
PostSubject: PuPPeT's aplication   PuPPeT's aplication Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:20 am

In-game name: PuPPeT
Previous clans: {TJ} iNf. |v7. iC
Current sub-clans: .anz |eVn
Previous aliases: happyaussie, teamkill
Other relivent information: ive been playing for about 2 years, i spent 1 of those years jumping so im pretty awsome at it, the other year i spent a mix so im a decent fighter and a pro jumper.
Favorite weapons: AK LR300 M4 SR8 H*K
Favorite maps: casa, dressing room

im a player with good experience and decent fighting skills, i can beat the everage player and can finish every jump map on the RSG jump server except dontgetwet.
Back to top Go down
Vista12
Dominating
Vista12

PostSubject: Re: PuPPeT's aplication   PuPPeT's aplication Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:03 am

glad u put in app we need players but resin needs to say yes or no so i hope u can we need players Smile
Back to top Go down
PuPPeT

PostSubject: Re: PuPPeT's aplication   PuPPeT's aplication Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:55 am

sweet, thanks, just at the right time, i need a clan
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin
|2eS!N

PostSubject: Re: PuPPeT's aplication   PuPPeT's aplication Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:55 pm

G'day m8 thxs for the interest, My msn is howtha@hotmail.com. You sound like a good skills person and i am looking for someone with jumping skills so lets 1v1 and see the outcome Smile
Awaiting your reply. here or msn.
Back to top Go down
https://rvgamers.forumotion.com
PuPPeT

PostSubject: Re: PuPPeT's aplication   PuPPeT's aplication Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:25 pm

kk cool but i must warn you, i really suck at the idea of 1 on 1 matches, im fine with tdm, but 1 vs 1 is always stressful and i always end up losing because of people sneeking up on my behind and killing me Sad
Back to top Go down
Vista12
Dominating
Vista12

PostSubject: Re: PuPPeT's aplication   PuPPeT's aplication Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:37 pm

res can i 1v1 him and if he beats me he can vs u ok Smile
Back to top Go down
wario*
Killing spree
wario*

PostSubject: Re: PuPPeT's aplication   PuPPeT's aplication Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:46 pm

hmmm i never seen you :S??? sound good Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/conor1661995
Vista12
Dominating
Vista12

PostSubject: Re: PuPPeT's aplication   PuPPeT's aplication Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:21 pm

yeah i think we should get him for stuff he sounds ok but i wanna 1v1 him before resin since im not as good as resin haha
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin
|2eS!N

PostSubject: Re: PuPPeT's aplication   PuPPeT's aplication Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:51 am

wario* wrote:
hmmm i never seen you :S??? sound good Wink

New name to my vocabulary...
Back to top Go down
https://rvgamers.forumotion.com
Vista12
Dominating
Vista12

PostSubject: Re: PuPPeT's aplication   PuPPeT's aplication Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:45 am

so can i 1v1 him if he wants 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PuPPeT's aplication   PuPPeT's aplication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PuPPeT's aplication
Page 1 of 1