ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums
ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums
ruthless Vatos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ruthless Vatos

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

due to rV dieing im going to join inf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vista12
Dominating
Vista12

due to rV dieing im going to join inf Empty
PostSubject: due to rV dieing im going to join inf   due to rV dieing im going to join inf Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:22 pm

this is my good bye fellas great playing had a awesome time

if u want me back if this clan is still alive i mite come
Back to top Go down
fr33

PostSubject: Re: due to rV dieing im going to join inf   due to rV dieing im going to join inf Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:29 am

Vista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gj Very Happy, even if he hadnt of ended it i was leaving alonso has been seen with eQ tags on and u left and So theres like 2 members left xD
Back to top Go down
wario*
Killing spree
wario*

PostSubject: Re: due to rV dieing im going to join inf   due to rV dieing im going to join inf Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:50 am

Free, me n U and Rinth and Vista if he wants to do one last war with rV and then ...... dead
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/conor1661995
fr33

PostSubject: Re: due to rV dieing im going to join inf   due to rV dieing im going to join inf Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:40 am

mmmm fail clan ftw Very Happy lol ANYWAY good being in clan with MOST of you
Ily V!sta
Ily Wario
Ily Slapme
And Ily gli_glitched Smile, My rofl knife goes slice slice slice Wink
Back to top Go down
Vista12
Dominating
Vista12

PostSubject: Re: due to rV dieing im going to join inf   due to rV dieing im going to join inf Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:32 pm

hahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: due to rV dieing im going to join inf   due to rV dieing im going to join inf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

due to rV dieing im going to join inf
Page 1 of 1