ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums
ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums
ruthless Vatos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ruthless Vatos

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a admin and captain

Go down 
+6
rebel
Horror
trick
Blue1
Valthor
|2eS!N
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who will help me lead rV?
banG
Looking for a admin and captain Vote_lcap0%Looking for a admin and captain Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Valthor
Looking for a admin and captain Vote_lcap43%Looking for a admin and captain Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
pathogen
Looking for a admin and captain Vote_lcap14%Looking for a admin and captain Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
arawn
Looking for a admin and captain Vote_lcap0%Looking for a admin and captain Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
blue1
Looking for a admin and captain Vote_lcap14%Looking for a admin and captain Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
tricky
 14% [ 1 ]
ralph
 14% [ 1 ]
sinii
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin
|2eS!N

Looking for a admin and captain Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 3:43 pm

Hi all i would like for you guys to vote (and no voting for yourselfs) on a captain and an admin for rV, Who will lead rV when im not here. The successful candidate will show maturity respect leadership and self discipline.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rvgamers.forumotion.com
Valthor

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 3:57 pm

Honestly, i dont know any of these members well enough to vote, but as soon as i get pc working again, i'll be way more active.
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin
|2eS!N

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 4:06 pm

No problem mate Smile

BTW... i for got to say,give a reason for ur choice of candidate. As i will review them Smile Thxs Wink
Back to top Go down
Blue1
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:19 am

i voted valthor because hes a sxc beast
Back to top Go down
trick
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:08 am

i voted my self coz im a wikked cunt
Back to top Go down
trick
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:20 am

THE VOTE ON TRICK IS REALLY FOR KIRK
Back to top Go down
Blue1
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:39 am

aw much <3
Back to top Go down
trick
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:08 pm

val is in afr for xgs gg
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin
|2eS!N

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 2:01 am

ow afr ...
Back to top Go down
trick
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:53 am

and with no cg that means he isnt in rv any more so how can you make him captin
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin
|2eS!N

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:53 pm

Um good question but his still in rv regardless of cg comp cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Horror

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 3:10 pm

does that mean im still in rv? xgs seas 3 is over but i was in regardless? Razz
Back to top Go down
trick
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 3:49 pm

umm tiss and path have left rv for xgs :S we ahve no players
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin
|2eS!N

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:54 am

Well they have said nothing to me bout leaving.....
Back to top Go down
rebel
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:55 am

You all know who it should be..

ME!! no questions asked, now get to work! trig dnt u go off shaggin sheep k?
Back to top Go down
Oprah'sJocks
Killing spree

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:58 am

Oprah'sJocks is hella fully super wicked leetzor! I want to be Admin and Moderator and Captain and I want them all right now!

Fukin sheep on cliff ledges is best......cause they push back sooo good....

Oi and res can ya Delete the user Dijix on here.....this name is growin on me ahah What a Face

and what's this about hidden or special member places on here? I can't see shit.....prolly I'm not special enuff.....
Back to top Go down
Bot
Killing spree

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:04 am

Meh. Not voting for anyone because I want myself to be included in the vote list so that I can vote for myself! Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Oprah'sJocks
Killing spree

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:42 am

yeah we've been unjustly treated here! favoritism obviously ahah......res and them have sex
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin
|2eS!N

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:43 am

Lol Oprah'sJocks its hidden and yes only special people can see it Wink, Goodluck with the sheep (Dolly) is her name? or...
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin
|2eS!N

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:46 am

I will put a new vote for the current Members of rV who are interested and can show leadership skills Very Happy. If your interested post it here and i will put a poll and we can all decide who move up to captain Wink
Back to top Go down
Oprah'sJocks
Killing spree

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:50 am

Vote 1 Jocks

and her name is Martha
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin
|2eS!N

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:58 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
trick
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:11 am

just vote me
Back to top Go down
Scrat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:06 pm

i say trick should be cap he is a gr8 member and reliable i vote trick
Back to top Go down
banG
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:07 pm

I vote anyone but trik the hacking fag. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a admin and captain   Looking for a admin and captain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a admin and captain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next