ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums
ruthless Vatos
You will be limited to certain areas only as a guest. Register if you want to post or see more of the forums
ruthless Vatos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ruthless Vatos

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah

Go down 
+4
Gli-Glitched
banG
|2eS!N
Oprah'sJocks
8 posters

Does the clan need a big spring clean out and a higher standard average of player?
Fuk Yeah! Time to pull our 'Jocks' up and turn RUTHLESS VATOS into the most feared UrT clan to ever walk this earth!
We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Vote_lcap73%We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
Fuk No! I'm noob and I don't wanna get kicked from this soon to be GOD-LIKE clan!
We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Vote_lcap27%We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Oprah'sJocks
Killing spree

We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Empty
PostSubject: We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah   We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:05 am

I'm gonna have me a whinge for a sec. I see quite a few people getting around now with rv tags. Which is good and bad. Good because we have the numbers at least, but bad because we have far too many young noobs running around our tags on calling everyone hax and making general nuisances of themselves. Anyone who does that can fuck off outta rv anyway because we don't need lamers giving us a bad name. I for one am not gonna be part of a clan that does that. Saying our core 10 or so players can own hard and we all get along like a house on fire....unless we're ragin...lol

Of course it's a game and we're here to kick some ass and have fun and not take it tooooo serious

I spoke to Res about this very briefly but I think something shiny caught my eye and I forgot what I was talking about.....

So here's what I reckon we do. First make some strict guidelines to follow when people try out so it makes it fkn hard to get into RV and sets a bit of a standard for us. You'll soon find noobs wont even bother asking if they think they are gonna get raped in a try out and laughed at lol

After we've got these rules made up we kick everyone that isn't in the core group (we know who we are.... :] ) and make them re-apply according to the new rules.

All in favour?
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin
|2eS!N

PostSubject: Re: We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah   We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:13 am

Sounds like a sound idea Wink F1
Back to top Go down
https://rvgamers.forumotion.com
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin
|2eS!N

PostSubject: Re: We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah   We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:49 pm

I been thinking about the application rules.
(1)First post application on here
(2)Then they must challenge 3 Members from our clan in a 1v1 and he/she has to beat them and a row, If they are succesfull then they may join.
(3)Age will only be a factor if they spam, accuse and don't show maturity in public servers.
Back to top Go down
banG
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah   We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:28 am

just an idea.. but maybe have a vote if other clan members want this person in or not? my 10 cents anyways.
Back to top Go down
Gli-Glitched
Killing spree
Gli-Glitched

PostSubject: Re: We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah   We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:45 am

|2eS!N wrote:
I been thinking about the application rules.
(1)First post application on here
(2)Then they must challenge 3 Members from our clan in a 1v1 and he/she has to beat them and a row, If they are succesfull then they may join.
(3)Age will only be a factor if they spam, accuse and don't show maturity in public servers.

i like the idea of the aplication method to join, it sounds really good.
considering how some clans start of really good and then start to recruit a couple of ppl that aren't that great, by doing it this way the clan should improve if not atleast not decline.
though instead of winning 3 in a row, make it atleast 2 out of 3?

btw i like your new avatar Res Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin
|2eS!N

PostSubject: Re: We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah   We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:00 pm

Well in order to maintain consistancy this will be new process for getting into rV , I like me new avatar too =) Thxs.
Back to top Go down
banG
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah   We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:23 pm

Seen as your names not on it u must be our team mascot :p

looks like my idea was scratched Embarassed
Back to top Go down
|2eS!N
Admin
Admin
|2eS!N

PostSubject: Re: We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah   We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:59 am

No we can still vote aswell just because his/she is good but a pain in the ass or anoying, Then the vote will decide their outcome.
Back to top Go down
peregrine

PostSubject: Re: We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah   We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:54 am

Sounds good. I'll be the first to try out this new system. Razz
Back to top Go down
illusion
illusion

PostSubject: Re: We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah   We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:14 am

Not sure about the challenging part, just get them to get some certain amount of recommendations from current rV players, perhaps from captains and res.
Back to top Go down
trick
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah   We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:43 pm

HAIIIIII GUYS DONT WORRY IM HERE
Back to top Go down
trick
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah   We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:23 am

we are leet =/ yas have me.
Back to top Go down
Gli-Glitched
Killing spree
Gli-Glitched

PostSubject: Re: We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah   We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:26 pm

haha, well i'm still in, i mean i built a computer desk for my major work and no joke it is exactly 1337mm tall... so by using a leet desk i must be leet enough to stay =P
Back to top Go down
trick
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah   We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:17 am

yas can kick me i will understand
Back to top Go down
trick
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah   We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:17 am

i have heard kp10 want me
Back to top Go down
banG
Dominating

PostSubject: Re: We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah   We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:00 am

from servers? k no probs there
Back to top Go down
madman
madman

PostSubject: Re: We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah   We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:59 pm

eye eye sir, over and out! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah   We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We fail at the ruthless bit....ahah
Page 1 of 1